State Utilities Tracking and Monitoring Services. Monitoring Public Utility and Service Commission Activity is Uniquely Challenging
Whether elected or appointed, utility commissioners wield significant authority over the energy, telecommunications, water, and transportation industries. State utilities tracking and monitoring requires keen attention to detail because rulemaking activity is often buried within dockets of administrative cases. Staying abreast of Public Utility or Service Commission (PUC/PSC) activity requires active monitoring and follow-up.
The PUC or PSC's administrative process has more in common with litigation than legislation, but if your business operates in one of the sectors they regulate, the Commissioners' orders are law.
STATESIDE’S PUBLIC UTILITIES AND SERVICE COMMISSION MONITORING PROVIDES DETAILED INFORMATION CONCERNING:
- Industry-wide rulemakings
- Rate and Transmission siting cases
- Adjudication of company-specific cases that could have broader policy implications on issues
Stateside’s Regulatory Team is available to our clients for unlimited follow-up to obtain additional intelligence concerning Public Utility and Service Commission activity.
Ready to get started? Let us find a solution to meet your needs!
Our StateLink Monitoring Platform features a more personalized monitoring experience:
- Let’s Get Personal. Customized portal access, personalized legislative and regulatory searches, customized monitoring reports, maps, personal priority flags, annotations and categorization for bills, regulatory actions and more.
- Manage Your Contacts And Meetings. New tools enable you to track and manage your contacts, chronicle meetings with officials and staff, integrate your personal resources into our portal, along with access to state and federal legislative, regulatory and executive contact information.
- Same Expert Support, Only Better. Customized reporting prepared by Stateside Professionals who know your issues and are available for nearly unlimited follow-up and research.
- We’re On Your Clock. Now customize your own alert delivery: ASAP, hourly, daily or weekly. Additionally, our new calendar highlights critical state legislative and regulatory actions, dates, milestones and state and local Groups’ events.
- With You On The Road. Take your monitoring beyond the office. Our new, enhanced Mobile App goes on the road with you, enabling you access to all of your monitoring reports, priority issues, session and administrative dates, election reports and more.
- See the Bigger Picture. Now, ALL introduced legislation is available for review through the portal.