Excellent information and perspective is at the heart of any successful State and Local Government Affairs Program.
Stateside information - unlike other firms - provides clients with the critical elements missing from all other state legislative tracking services: insight and perspective. Anything less is a handicap. The Stateside approach to monitoring includes seasoned in-house professionals, customizable delivery options and unmatched staff support. All of which are aligned with the needs and expectations of state and local government affairs managers.
Our Approach To State Legislative Monitoring
We are not a search engine or a data aggregator like other firms. We are a professional-focused government affairs firm providing state legislative tracking services designed to support issue management activities. Our team of professionals provides customized legislative summaries written on our client’s behalf and are available for additional research and follow-up. In addition, our new StateLink Monitoring Platform features a more personalized monitoring experience that allows you to easily see the bigger picture.
Ready to get started? Let us find a solution to meet your needs!
Four distinct teams – each covering all 50 states, the District of Columbia and selected U.S. territories and a discrete group of issues – provide state legislative monitoring information to clients about bill introductions, bill tracking, amendments, floor proceedings, interim committees, and other legislative actions.
Our professionals receive extensive training about clients, issues and the states they monitor. Prospects for the passage of pending bills and emerging issues are assessed via on-going contact with state legislators, legislative staff, governors’ staff, executive branch officials, industry association staffs and local issue experts. We also review all introductions lists, chamber journals and committee notices daily. The insight our clients gain from this process helps them align resources with real threats and opportunities.
Effective state legislative monitoring and tracking requires issue knowledge, state knowledge, and client knowledge. At Stateside, issue expertise, state expertise, client knowledge and robust use of many information resources are our hallmarks.
Interested in scheduling a demo? Contact Us Now!
Our StateLink Monitoring Platform features a more personalized monitoring experience:
- Let’s Get Personal. Customized portal access, personalized legislative and regulatory searches, customized monitoring reports, maps, personal priority flags, annotations and categorization for bills, regulatory actions and more.
- Manage Your Contacts And Meetings. New tools enable you to track and manage your contacts, chronicle meetings with officials and staff, integrate your personal resources into our portal, along with access to state and federal legislative, regulatory and executive contact information.
- Same Expert Support, Only Better. Customized reporting prepared by Stateside Professionals who know your issues and are available for nearly unlimited follow-up and research.
- We’re On Your Clock. Now customize your own alert delivery: ASAP, hourly, daily or weekly. Additionally, our new calendar highlights critical state legislative and regulatory actions, dates, milestones and state and local Groups’ events.
- With You On The Road. Take your monitoring beyond the office. Our new, enhanced Mobile App goes on the road with you, enabling you access to all of your monitoring reports, priority issues, session and administrative dates, election reports and more.
- See the Bigger Picture. Now, ALL introduced legislation is available for review through the portal.