Groups and their members are policymakers and lobbyists. They are hubs of communication among state and local government officials.
They provide governors, attorneys general, legislators, regulators and other state and local officials with multiple national forums to exchange policy ideas, share best practices and even fundraise.
Engaging these Groups can help clients deliver messages and find allies more effectively, but the alphabet soup of state and local Groups can be disorienting. Even the most experienced professional may be unfamiliar with all the Groups important to their organization. How does one select and engage with the right Groups? Because membership in many of these Groups is limited to state and local officials, being knowledgeable about how to access the Groups through their foundations, corporate roundtables, partnerships or in-kind contributions is critical.
Stateside can help you take that first step into the Groups arena and provide continuing support to help you navigate the landscape and leverage your resources.
We provide our clients with a wide range of services to leverage more value from their Groups participation, including:
- Representing our clients at meetings
- Adding expert bandwidth to their program and ensuring proper execution of Groups’ engagement efforts
- Identifying the right people to meet and building productive, sustainable relationships
- Arranging meetings and special briefings with officials and facilitating follow-up
- Developing Strategic Plans that ensure a return on investment
- Continuously monitoring Groups activities
We are at our clients’ side during any Groups engagement, directly participating in the meetings and forums, performing the critical in-between meeting work with Groups’ leadership and staff, providing clients with access to our wealth of relationships and contributing additional professional bandwidth to their programs to help them succeed and achieve their Groups objectives.