Stateside is the industry-leading government relations firm. Based in DC, but our expertise encompasses all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Client partners include corporations, trade associations, advocacy coalitions, the federal government, and non-profits. Our team of professionals includes experienced government relations consultants, issue managers, former state legislative staff members, and regulatory attorneys. We are committed to developing strategies that help our client’s team succeed across every area of state and local government affairs.
- Monitor state legislative websites to track selected legislation as it moves through the legislative process.
- Inform clients of relevant action on prioritized legislation of interest in a proprietary database.
- Work quickly and accurately with the ability to remain focused during repetitious work.
- Research and report on state legislative processes including legislation deadlines and unique rules related to session.
- Work collaboratively and regularly attend in-person meetings.
- Office hours are from 9 AM to 6 PM but extended work hours will be required to meet client demands, especially during the months of December through April.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a Fulltime Exempt Position. No travel is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired.
- In lieu of degree, professional experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- High attention to detail is required.
- Ability to work in a diverse political culture.
- Humor, initiative, and openness to evolving responsibility.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.