We are searching for a Client Services Associate with excellent organizational skills to help our firm maintain client account information and track our Business Development efforts. The Client Services Associate will be tasked with maintaining accurate correspondence records and client profiles, meeting regularly with management, developing client onboarding policies, and supporting the Business Development Team.
We are the industry-leading government relations firm. Based in DC, but our expertise encompasses all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Client partners include corporations, trade associations, advocacy coalitions, the federal government, and non-profits. Our team of professionals includes experienced government relations consultants, issue managers, former state legislative staff members, and regulatory attorneys. We are committed to developing strategies that help our client’s team succeed across every area of state and local government affairs.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate should be a self-starter, who pays close attention to detail and appreciates the importance of tracking a process from start to finish. The Client Services Associate should provide timely solutions to client problems and show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests.
- Track and maintain client account information.
- Work with various departments to address client requests and troubleshoot problems.
- Work with accounting team to track client invoicing and provide necessary client follow-up.
- Maintain and facilitate client contract renewal process on an ongoing basis.
- Develop an effective system for client onboarding and ongoing maintenance of client information.
- Capture and maintain client and prospective client information in our online CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- Facilitate weekly Business Development Meeting, including preparing documents, and tracking updates throughout the meeting.
- Maintain the status of business development goals and develop charts to demonstrate growth.
- Develop and maintain effective systems for tracking prospective client outreach.
- Support Business Development Team by producing and compiling PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials.
- Manage relationships with marketing research firms.
- Track client policy priorities, memberships, sponsorships, and relevant information for the Business Development Team to easily access.
- Bachelor's degree in, business, project management, accounting, supply chain or a related field
- 1+ years of administrative, account management, fundraising, or business development experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus’
If you are qualified for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include CSA2021 in subject line. This information is required for consideration. No Phone Calls, Faxes or Agencies please.
Stateside Associates is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or protected Veteran status.